BREAKING

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Angelina Jolie Goes For Double Mastectomy

Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie Despite the healthy breast is removed through surgery. Indeed, Angelina breast cancer in BRCA1 gene was found, making them 87 per cent and 50 per cent of breast cancer risk of uterine cancer. The result of uterine cancer in 2007, his mother died.

37-year-old Angelina Jolie in The New York Times wrote, "My doctor said that I had estimated 87 per cent and 50 per cent of breast cancer risk of uterine cancer."

He said, 'When I found out the truth, I was waking up and I tried to avoid possible danger. I decided to go for the operation. I started it because I uterine cancer than from breast to breast cancer risk. "

According to doctors, the surgery was successful and now Angelina suspected breast cancer is less than 5 per cent.

Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and their six children Maddox fiance (11), Pax (9), Jhara (7), Shiloh (6), Naks and Viveen (4) are located.

Angelina Jolie said: "Now I can tell my kids that breast cancer because they will not be afraid of losing his mother. Now they will not see anything like that they're uncomfortable. They just see my little wounds and scars and no light. The rest is just his mother, who is still the same as I was before.

About ""

Latest Celebrity News, Hollywood News, Bollywood News, Entertainment News, Covering Red Carpet Fashion and Events, Celebrity Hair style,Celebrity Interview and Celebrity Beauty Buzz at CelebsLife.in
 
Copyright © 2013 Celebs Life
Edited by Rohan Mahto |